Applus+ Car Testing Service in Ireland now accredited to ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management System standard.
Applus+ Car Testing Service in Ireland, a member of the Applus+ Group, is proud to announce that its vehicle-inspection operations have been accredited to ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management System standard. The ISO 14001:2004 standard is primarily concerned with an organisation’s approach to environmental management and provides guidance to organisations on how to:
- minimise harmful effects on the environment caused by business activities
- prevent pollution
- achieve continual improvement of environmental performance
- achieve compliance with current environmental regulations
- minimise their environmental footprint
- promote sustainable development
Speaking of the recent accreditation, Country Manager Grant Henderson said “achieving this standard further demonstrates our commitment to protecting the environment whilst delivering high standards of quality in vehicle inspection”. Applus+ Car Testing Service is also accredited to the ISO 17020 Inspection standard, ISO 9001 for Quality and OHSAS 18001 for Occupational Health and Safety.